Why I'm a Mormon

I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 2 in Santa Maria, California 6/7/2010

Got up this morning to head to work. Dark outside and mostly cloudy and a chilly 54 degrees. I think it toke almost all morning for the clouds to go away. Met a lot of new people on the job and can't remember most of their names.
Project is very nice and I am a bit over whelmed at all that I have to get caught up on and this new transistion to a new state, new project and a whole new life. Can't wait for the family to come live with me.

Took a drive with my boss up North of Santa Maria today to see some sites. Sw the ocean for the first time in a long time. Very cool. Shell beach and Pismo beach are bery nice.

After working a 12 hour shift I took another drive up to Nipomo where we are thinking about moving to. Really nice, small and quite town. Feels like the right place for the family to move to. Getting exited about the move and felt impressed by the spirit that this is the right place and time for us to move to California. Drove by the elementary school and the high school and again was impressed. Found the local church in Arroyo Grande that we would attend if moving to Nipomo. About the size I expected but smaller then what we are used to in las Vegas.

No comments: